Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (M20) gave me (F21) a very expensive gift and I don't know how to react

My boyfriend comes from a very very well off family background. He is however very grounded and has never boasted about it. Even though his friends keep making subtle remarks at him, he's always behaved as though he isn't thaat wealthy and tbh, I believed it. Until last night, for my birthday, he came down to my place at 12am with a bouquet, cake and a pendant. It was a veryy beautiful suprise which I definitely didn't see coming, I reallyy appreciate the gesture. However, everything being soo extravagant and expensive, especially the pendant, I didn't know how to react. It's beautiful, and more than the gift itself, the effort that he put into it is soo thoughtful. He doesn't usually spoil me with gifts but with everything else. So this is the first time he's gotten me something and I don't know if I should accept it. He was clearly very excited about this and I can't give it back to him, it'll break his heart. Besides, I can neverrr match his level. I don't come from half as wealthy a background, I can't afford these fancy things and it makes me feel terrible that I can't give to him the gifts he deserves. What should I do? I did tell him no expensive gifts please and he told me "you don't worry about it, I saved up for it, I just hope you like it" I do, I really love it but I don't know how to react anymore. I've never been spoiled with gifts in my life like this which makes feel all the more guilty like do I even deserve this, like certainly not thisss expensive a something.

Tl;dr: My boyfriend got me a very expensive gift and I don't know how to react. It's making me feel kinda guilty and I can never match his level.



Submitted May 15, 2022 at 07:24PM by whythisshitpermanent https://ift.tt/N3FtlpB
My boyfriend (M20) gave me (F21) a very expensive gift and I don't know how to react My boyfriend (M20) gave me (F21) a very expensive gift and I don't know how to react Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.