Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

FWB is becoming possessive

I (F20) know my end of the deal. I agreed on no strings attached. So did (M21) he (I’m gonna call him Steve).Or so I thought. Steve and I are FWB and we work together when we hangout we usually just watch a movie, play video games, hold hands, gm/gn texts, dates, ... I still consider us platonic and we had both agreed that we don’t see us together long term. But here’s the issues When I tell Steve that I’m going to a concert or something where a large group of men will be he will leave a massive hickey on me. When I tell him I’m gonna go see a male friend he insists that’s he comes with me, and the other day we got a new hire. Steve was training him so I texted him asking for his name so I could introduce myself to the new hire. Steve refuses to tell me the name of the dude and throughout the conversation refuses to say his name in any validity. I really think this is more of possessiveness than actual jealousy but I need the opinion of strangers!
Tldr; Fwb is getting possessive and is going as far as not letting me know the names of other men.



Submitted May 13, 2022 at 11:12PM by No-Rabbit-1782 https://ift.tt/4Hfb130
FWB is becoming possessive FWB is becoming possessive Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.