Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me( 28f) and my bf (33m) broke up after 2 years and hes over it in 2 days.

I have PTSD and switched shifts for my mental health ( which he agreed was good and he even benefited from it at work) and our relationship had been on the rocks ever since. We got to about 2 years and i told him i loved him. He said he didnt feel the same. Ive spent 6 months trying to cope and deal and survive in a relationship where i dont feel wanted but i so pathetically love him. I suggested he take the weekend to think about us and what he wants since i had a trip with friends.

I got back, we broke up, a week before our anniversary. While i was gathering some things he seemed so calm about it and when i mentioned it he just kind of shrugged and said he already had the weekend to process it. I was gutted to hear he had only needed two days to recover when ive been crying and hurting for 6 months. I mentioned i had thought maybe he had some kind of emotional avoidant personality / emotional unavailability and he just agreed he was pretty detached but he felt like he was always the one reaching out. I feel so crazy and heartbroken.

TL;DR : Is it normal to get over someone from a 2 year relationship in 2 days ? Am i too sensitive or asking too much?



Submitted May 19, 2022 at 09:05PM by Particular_Living557 https://ift.tt/Po3spYr
Me( 28f) and my bf (33m) broke up after 2 years and hes over it in 2 days. Me( 28f) and my bf (33m) broke up after 2 years and hes over it in 2 days. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.