Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend never wants to live together

My (22f) boyfriend (31m) of 9 months says he will never be interested in living together, getting married, or starting a family. It’s also worth mentioning that we’ve been long distance for the past few months, and I’m planning on moving to the city he’s been living in at the end of the year.

I’m definitely wanting to move toward the direction of sharing a home with my partner. I don’t think it’s appropriate to give him an ultimatum, and I’m not in a huge rush. We can totally take a year or two if that’s what he’s comfortable with, but that’s the direction I want to move in, especially if I’m going to be moving to his city. The trouble is that he says he’ll never be interested in living with another woman now that he’s divorced.

I hate when he talks about his old life with his ex wife too because it’s exactly what I want from him, and also exactly what he’s not willing to give me. It feels like salt in the wound, especially because he still calls her by her nickname when talking about her (a nickname only he and her family call her).

I guess my question is, what do I do? Our relationship is wonderful when we’re together, but it hurts and feels frustrating when I think that I’ll be uprooting my life to move to his city without the promise of a future together.

But the sex is phenomenal, we have so much fun when we’re together, and we love each other. So being in the same city again is very tempting in that regard.

TLDR: wondering what to do about boyfriend who never wants anything more



Submitted May 29, 2022 at 07:00PM by Willing_Vehicle_9457 https://ift.tt/LjyJTSW
Boyfriend never wants to live together Boyfriend never wants to live together Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.