Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

wife hates my body hair.

Wife does not like my body hair.

I am hairy, but not super hairy. So, this a bit weird as we have been together for 20 years. In the 20 years I have allways missed a wanting touch from her. She is quite affectionate to me, but as soon as clothes come off she does not get very handsy. She doesn't touch my skin under clothes either.

This was always a problem for me. And younger me used to ask and even beg for physical touch on my skin, especially during sex, but outside of it too. There was little to no effort shown. And as I would have liked this to come from her "naturally" I stopped asking. She also allways claimed it was because she just wasn't like that.

Well recently I randomly shaved my stomach and back. And suddenly she was touching these parts. I obviously brought it up during an argument and she reluctantly admitted to disliking how my body hair felt.

I felt devastated as she has kept this secret for 20 years and never provided me with the physical touch that I have desperately craved. I am very touchy feely with her and she loves every bit of it.

I asked her how she would feel if that touching from me had never happened in the last 20 years. She said she would have felt depressed, sad and very insecure.

If she had mentioned it when we were younger I probably would have gotten it waxed or even lasered. At this point I am not sure I want to, as I see her actions as horrible. And I see my hair as part of my body and skin. I think of it as her hating to touch my body.

Feel like I will never be able to have sex with her again.

This is very fresh so I am having lots of mixed feelings.

Don't know what to do?

Tldr: wife told me after 20 years together that she hates my body hair. I have missed not being touched on body all these years. Am feeling very hurt.



Submitted May 14, 2022 at 09:23PM by Kogikashaikunin https://ift.tt/s3cYhCf
wife hates my body hair. wife hates my body hair. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.