Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He (31M) invited me (27F) out and showed up with another girl

Not really looking for advice, but just wanted to let this out because I had the weirdest experience. I’ve been hanging out with this guy I met on Tinder and things were going pretty good. It’s only been a few weeks, but we kept making plans and seeing each other every few days. On Sunday, he invited me to his friends party and I said yes. At the same time, I asked him to come to a show with me last Wednesday and he said yes. We go to the show two days ago and talk about this party which was tonight. We didn’t talk much in between then but I didn’t really think anything of it. I show up, he’s kind of unresponsive but he finally asks me where I am and we see each other. Hes with another girl and it’s so awkward.

I just don’t know why he didn’t just uninvited me. People just cannot communicate these days and I feel super uncomfortable and dumb, even though all I did was show up to an event I was invited to.

TLDR: Guy I was seeing invited me out only to show up with another girl and I feel stupid, but I know I shouldn’t.



Submitted May 28, 2022 at 12:36AM by throwmeoutxxx https://ift.tt/Q5bENWG
He (31M) invited me (27F) out and showed up with another girl He (31M) invited me (27F) out and showed up with another girl Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.