Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (M26) recently broke up with my GF (F26) and I feel awful.

A few days ago, I ended a 4 month relationship with my girlfriend, and it's really tearing me apart. I chose to end the relationship for several reasons including sexual incompatibility, work schedule (I barely got to see her as a result) and different future plans. I tried having conversations about my needs and wants, but nothing was going to change on these fronts. What it really adds up to is, she just isn't the one.

I know that my reasons for ending the relationship are valid and this was the right decision in the long run. I also know this relationship is relatively new. With that said though, I feel like I really did fall in love, and the breakup was not a result of a fight or offense taken. It feels terrible knowing I hurt her. She was nothing but nice to me in our relationship, and I have a deep yearning for it to have worked out.

So here I am, grieving the loss of my recent relationship, and I'm constantly fighting the urge to text, or call, or drive out to see her and beg for her back. I know this is the right move in the long run and I will get through it in time, but this inner war is really tough. What are some things I can do to avoid making a fool of myself and reengaging with her?

tl;dr Broke up with my girlfriend, but need to resist the urge to "win her back"



Submitted May 21, 2022 at 06:04AM by cblaskin https://ift.tt/m76luxE
I (M26) recently broke up with my GF (F26) and I feel awful. I (M26) recently broke up with my GF (F26) and I feel awful. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 21, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.