Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30f) bf (31m) of two years broke up with me by running away?

Hi all,

I don't have many close friends in the same timezone and I feel both confused and heart broken. I'm trying really hard to understand.

There had been some strain for quite a few months, I'd been struggling with depression and through a lot of hard work in therapy and practicing good habits it was starting to get a lot better. I think maybe it was too late though, my partner had really struggled to see my mood so low, it always made him so uncomfortable.

He had a fear of commitment when we met (I know, I should have listened). But he always showed me enough growth that I thought it was just something which he'd get to by himself. We were living together and largely happy outside of the periods in which he felt stressed or felt burdened, I suppose, by my emotional needs.

What I'm struggling with is how impulsive this break up was? Everything was normal the night before, we woke up cuddling like always. We have the whole year planned out with trips and joint plans. In the space of an hour after waking up, he just seemed so freaked out at the thought of any responsibility, any of our plans, anything to do with me. He was suddenly saying he didn't know if he felt romantically towards me any more. That he felt caring of me. That something had changed. He packed up all of his things and just left whilst I was gone, stonewalling me, refusing to talk or explain or discuss. The only thing he's texted me outside of platitudes is that we can be friends?

I feel dazed and confused, I didn't expect him to do this, and to just cut me out with so little thought. He told me he loved me all the time, up until the end, and I really believed it.

TLDR; My boyfriend dumped me without actually dumping me and pretty much by running away. What do I do to come to terms with a situation I don't even understand?



Submitted May 15, 2022 at 10:33PM by No_Performance6748 https://ift.tt/e2bvpRF
My (30f) bf (31m) of two years broke up with me by running away? My (30f) bf (31m) of two years broke up with me by running away? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.