Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [27F] mom [66F] rearranged my wedding ceremony, and I hate the photos that came out

This is wildly petty, but I'm kind of furious and I don't know how to approach this subject with her.

My husband I got married in an outdoor park beneath a large, stunning tree. I sent my younger sister photos indicating exactly where we wanted things set up for the ceremony. When he and I arrived we found our guests seated under the right tree, but at a weird, stupid angle I didn't ask for. After the ceremony I asked my sister what she misunderstood about my photos and she told me that she arranged things differently (and more like how I wanted) and when my mom arrived she moved everything because "it looks best this way" and overrode my sister when she tried to show my photos. This isn't surprising to me, my mom can be bullheaded.

At the time I tried not to be bothered by it, but it did bother me, but I didn't want to fight about anything that day. Fast forward to today however, we got our photos back and every single one from the ceremony is completely ugly to me because of how she placed us. I had us set up so the backdrop would be greenery and slim, downward facing branches. She placed us so that behind my husband's head in every photo is a big ass branch, larger than his head, that's the same color as his long hair. He blends in to the branch in every photo.

I feel so petty and stupid, but just looking through the photos taken during the ceremony make me so mad and upset because I don't know why she had to take control. I know if I bring it up I'm just going to be angry and cry and this isn't even fixable, so I feel like why bother. But at the same time, my husband and I are living with my parents while we save money for a home so I have to see her almost every day and be angry about it. I just don't know what to do or say to her or even myself to get over it.

TLDR; My mom took it upon herself to move the location of my wedding ceremony, and all of the photos now look not how I wanted and shitty, and I am at a loss on how to proceed due to emotions being emotions.



Submitted May 22, 2022 at 08:37PM by JessKingYo https://ift.tt/xcCqtPw
My [27F] mom [66F] rearranged my wedding ceremony, and I hate the photos that came out My [27F] mom [66F] rearranged my wedding ceremony, and I hate the photos that came out Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.