Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I think my bf threatened me with violence.

I [26F] am dating a man[30M], at first he seemed like a good guy, funny, smart, caring. I always thought he was too good to be true and maybe he was lovebombing me. Recently he has been saying scary things. One time he talked about his ex "I caught her lying so in order to break up with her I picked a public place, if we talked in home i could have hurt her." Another thing, (since he has family issues and abusive father while he was growing up) "I dont talk to my parents for years because they make me angry and when I get angry I punch the walls" When i told him, if i see these kind of behavior i wont tolarate, he said "It wont happen if you wint make me angry, but even if i get angry i wouldn't hurt you, but if you see me punching stuff you shouldn't give up on me because of just one bad behavior." Now i am scared of him, but i didn't see this type of behavior, yet. Since we are in the beginning of our relationship, just 3 months old, he was good so far. Actually, maybe too good, because he rushed into the relationship, by saying he is tired of dating and just wants a stable relationship that will last forever and said it was me. I am not sure if these words is the beginning and he will get worse by time, should i wait or observe or do what.

Tl;dr my bf told me some things and now im concerned if he is an abusive partner.



Submitted May 23, 2022 at 02:07AM by ablueflow https://ift.tt/m7bLGfx
I think my bf threatened me with violence. I think my bf threatened me with violence. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 23, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.