Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

is it infidelity to “just look” on dating websites when you’re in a committed, monogamous relationship.

I (28f) have been dating someone (48 M) for two years. We are monogamous and committed.

I found out last night that this whole time he’s had an account for the site we met on where he “just browses like social media, reading profiles etc” is what he says.

I found this out, confronted him, and he tried to deny it at first. After I showed him proof he admitted to it and says that he just browses and never talks to anyone etc. In the message inbox it does show he hasn’t paid for a subscription (you have to pay to talk to the girls with accounts) so he likely isn’t chatting with anyone from the site.

Still though I am really upset over this and he doesn’t think I should be based on the fact that he doesn’t interact and hasn’t met up with anyone. He’s trying to say this isn’t a big deal, whereas I feel like I’ve lost all trust in him completely. Especially since he planned to lie about it until I said I had proof.

Additional context; four months after we started talking (but before we’d actually had a definitive conversation about exclusivity) he noticed I still had the account open and was very hurt by it and we both said we’d close our accounts after then.

Would you be pissed if this were your partner or am I just being sensiive? I feel insane that I can’t get him to understand this is, indeed, not cool to have been doing. But I would like to know how y’all would feel in this situation?

TL;DR is it infidelity to “just look” on dating websites when you’re in a committed, long-term monogamous relationship.



Submitted May 12, 2022 at 08:50PM by penisbutts https://ift.tt/ZKFIhEc
is it infidelity to “just look” on dating websites when you’re in a committed, monogamous relationship. is it infidelity to “just look” on dating websites when you’re in a committed, monogamous relationship. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 13, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.