Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (25M) tell my newly ‘official’ girlfriend (25F) of one month that I want to move?

(TLDR at bottom)

I moved to a big city 5 months ago (mainly at the request of my remote/hybrid job) and immediately started to seriously date a girl I met. We’ve been “official” for a month now. She’s fairly settled in town having been there for 4 years, hence was a bit skeptical to initially date me, given that I was so fresh in town and knew nobody. Nonetheless, I hadn’t been in a relationship for 4 years and was itching for intimacy again.

She was right for being skeptical. I fucked up. I put all my effort & focus into dating her only to realize now that I’m nowhere close to living the life I want to live for myself. I don’t want to be in this city anymore, and I wish I considered that before I brought someone into my life who I could (and likely will) hurt deeply.

Last week I told her I was considering moving and she said she was hurt, confused & embarrassed, which I understood. I told her I’d give it another try, but I honestly cannot escape this feeling. I need to leave. It’s clear as day.

How should I tell her about my intentions? I would appreciate any thoughts if my story is at all relatable to anybody out there.

TLDR: moved to new city on a whim, got a girlfriend, now want to move after 5 short months but scared to hurt her



Submitted May 11, 2022 at 01:58PM by Based_Neurosis https://ift.tt/YU3mLWf
How do I (25M) tell my newly ‘official’ girlfriend (25F) of one month that I want to move? How do I (25M) tell my newly ‘official’ girlfriend (25F) of one month that I want to move? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.