Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend [30 M] Won't Tell Girl [25 F] He Went on 1 Date With That He ISN'T Interested?

Long story short my bf and I had a break. During that break he went out with a girl. They had sex.

We got back together a week after he went on a date with this girl.

On his phone the other night I saw notifications from a girl. I made him give me his phone. She triple texted him. One text was "Hey," the other was a photo of herself, and the third text was asking to come over. He's just ignoring her but won't tell her he isn't interested. And he won't block her number.

Now I'm wondering what I should do and if this is a red flag. Need advice on how to proceed.

TLDR: Bf went on 1 date with a girl during our break. He had sex with her. He won't block her or tell her he isn't interested. Need advice on how to proceed.



Submitted May 11, 2022 at 10:10PM by RutabagaDue325 https://ift.tt/K4Zgakz
Boyfriend [30 M] Won't Tell Girl [25 F] He Went on 1 Date With That He ISN'T Interested? Boyfriend [30 M] Won't Tell Girl [25 F] He Went on 1 Date With That He ISN'T Interested? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.