Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Why am I [16 F] always left out of my friend group [16-18 M/F] even when I did nothing? --- **tl;dr**: All my friends, from everywhere, are ignoring me

Do y’all ever feel left out? So I FaceTime and call my friends, and we sometimes do it together, but that’s when it gets hard. I try to talk, make my opinion known, and even make jokes, but they just glide over me. And when someone leaves we ALWAYS spam them to see if they’re okay, but when I leave they legit don’t notice. They’ve all told me I’m a great friend, they write me notes, and even thank me for introducing all of them to each other. But the fact that I’ve known all of them the longest but they’re the closest, kinda hurts. Now this is just one friend group. At work, after a certain day, EVERYONE completely ignored me, and ever since, they haven’t talked to me. Even the sweetest people I’ve ever met just walked by me. I haven’t done anything and I want to know why this is happening. Next, there are acquaintances that I have scattered in every class, and they won’t even talk to me, they just say hi, but they use to love seeing me and tell me everything. What’s happening? Have all of my friends agreed to pull a prank on me?

TL;DR- all my friends, from everywhere, are ignoring me



Submitted May 21, 2022 at 07:21PM by AllGoodNamesRGone101 https://ift.tt/y4vj9fO
Why am I [16 F] always left out of my friend group [16-18 M/F] even when I did nothing? --- **tl;dr**: All my friends, from everywhere, are ignoring me Why am I [16 F] always left out of my friend group [16-18 M/F] even when I did nothing? --- **tl;dr**: All my friends, from everywhere, are ignoring me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.