Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my mom wants to destroy my baby blanket and the attachment i have to them

TL;DR I'm 16F almost 17 and I want to stop sleeping/depending on these 2 baby blankets and stuffed animal. I want to break it as soon as possible but dont exactly know how to do so. A little back story, I have had one specific blanket all my life, its pink, and honestly pretty gross. And then about 2 years ago I got this little hippo stuffed animal and a white polka dot baby blanket and instantly became attached. Recently my mom has been up my ass about me being attached to these objects and wants me to break the habit. Honestly I do to, I want to stop being so dependent on them. My mom made me a compromise that if I give her everything I get to go on a special little day and do stuff that we don't normally get to do. She's giving me 5 days, so it has to be instant. I want to give them up so badly but the thought of it makes me sad. Should I just hand them over and move on with life. Sounds dumb and ridiculous but these blankets have helped me so much and are extremely soothing to me. Any advice is helpful

Edit : forgot to say that these things trigger me to suck my thumb. Its only these things that do it. I like to suck my thumb and cuddle/sniff the blankets, especially the pink one.



Submitted May 24, 2022 at 09:58AM by Juliete6229 https://ift.tt/U2dH6uc
my mom wants to destroy my baby blanket and the attachment i have to them my mom wants to destroy my baby blanket and the attachment i have to them Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.