Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I [20M] tell a girl [19F] I have been seeing recently about her hygiene issues?

I recently started casually seeing this girl and it’s been going really well. I enjoy her company a lot and it’s been a ton of fun. However, we recently started hooking up and I’ve been having issues regarding sex, specifically relating to her genital odour. It’s the opposite of a pleasant smell, and I’m not entirely sure how to approach this. The last thing I want to do is make her feel embarrassed or insecure, but the sex, especially oral, is just… difficult. I don’t want to ruin this thing we have, because I genuinely enjoy her company and spending time with her. I want to take it to the next level and continue hooking up, but I feel like I have to hold my breath if I want to go near her vagina. Again, I really don’t want to hurt this girl, and she gets quite embarrassed easy and is rather sensitive, and profusely apologizes if she thinks she has done something wrong/embarrassing even if she has not. I’m stuck here, and am completely unsure how to approach this without making her think I think she’s gross.

Any advice is welcome, but I would greatly prefer responses from women who would be more inline with this question. Thank you.

TL;DR: TL:DR TLDR: Recently started seeing this girl, her genital hygiene is an issue, not sure how to tell her without ruining things.



Submitted May 09, 2022 at 04:32PM by purple_rooms https://ift.tt/3OZXFJP
How do I [20M] tell a girl [19F] I have been seeing recently about her hygiene issues? How do I [20M] tell a girl [19F] I have been seeing recently about her hygiene issues? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.