Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Left me during an abortion

So just an hour ago I went to my doctor to get the pill to stop pregnancy. 2 days later i'm suppose to take pill that starts the bleeding. Boyfriend (27m) and I (26f) both agreed on this abortion. He was supposed to travel to visit his family this friday (15 hour drive). I know he barely sees his family but i'm scared to have an abortion at home alone so I asked him to please stay with me for that one day (and leave saturday evening). The rest I will manage on my on. I just got a text from him saying I always want to ruin his plans and I can continue my life without him. I'm honeslty so shocked, i cried this morning because I was about to kill my baby now he wants to break up during text when i need him the most? Two years for this? I don't know why i'm writing this but I'm so hurt any advice would be helpful. I feel like I don't know him, the guy i feel in love with would never do this ....

Tl;dr: Boyfriend of 2,5years broke up with me over text because I asked him to postpone his family visit for a day because of my abortion.



Submitted May 12, 2022 at 12:24AM by Lana96Lana_ https://ift.tt/YxrDIfG
Left me during an abortion Left me during an abortion Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.