Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (30m) asked my flatmate (26f) about a friend of her because of vibes and she lost it

Background to the story: Saturday was my flatmates (26f) birthday and I got to know a friend of her who I thought was cool and thought was interested in the way she acted in conversation.

Today I just asked my flatmate about what my flatmate thought about it. I told her that I felt like her friend might have sent some signals that she might like me. That's all I said...

Then, she got mad but told me in a nice way that its not okay to assume that just because she was nice to me and it's not cool of me to think about her friend's that way without really knowing how her friend's romantic life is like.

I was completely caught off guard by that because we are usually really chill about talking about dating and her dating partner or anything.

She is even trying to fix me up with another friend (colleague: Let's call her "A") of hers (but it has never happened yet.) I have been to parties where this "A" is suppose to be, but she cancels last minute and when I hit it off with another friend of my flatmates, I get a signal from my flatmate saying it would not work well between us because the girl is like "this kinda characteristics" which would not match for me.

Coming back to the original point: She knows that I get enough attention from girls and I knows this, so I date quite openly. I feel like she is an opportunist who would "try to set me up" with girls when she sees an angle to profit from.

TL;DR : Flatmate confronted me for saying its not okay to think about her friends that way.



Submitted December 14, 2021 at 11:34AM by Comfortable_Creme526 https://ift.tt/3q14isR
I (30m) asked my flatmate (26f) about a friend of her because of vibes and she lost it I (30m) asked my flatmate (26f) about a friend of her because of vibes and she lost it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 15, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.