Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [43/F] Ex [43/F] suffered a nervous breakdown four months ago, now she wants to talk.

Well, the title pretty much sums this up. My ex and I were together a long time. We were planning on getting married and talking about adopting and everything. We lived together, etc. Then one day I was at work and I started getting messages from her coworkers asking if she was ok because she no call no showed. That is really unlike her, so I freaked out a little and told work I had an emergency and had to go. In the midst of all this, while I was getting stuff wrapped up at work, a coworker of hers texted me and said they got ahold of her and she's fine. So I stayed at work, thinking I would hear about whatever happened when I got home. I texted her a few times but didn't hear back. To me that was no biggie since she didn't text at work usually.

Well, when I got home she had moved out. I got one text from her saying it's over. No explanation. No nothing. And she blocked me everywhere. Our relationship was awesome. If this would have been a toxic relationship I could just tell myself I'm better off. But we were great together. People who know me said they have never seen me happier. And her family said they had never seen her happier.

I've spent the past four months trying to figure out why. Like wtf did I do? Then one day last week I wake up to a bunch of texts from her. She's so sorry. She feels terrible. She made mistakes. To me it sounds like she suffered some kind of breakdown.

We have been talking off and on ever since then. And we want to meet face to face and talk about things. But she told me she is working through a lot of issues and still wants to work through a few things before we meet. I am fine with that because I don't know if I am ready to see her either. She is the love of my life and I am still in love with her even after what she did. I'm afraid if I see her I will be caught between wanting to break down crying and wanting to grab her and kiss her.

I was planning on sharing my life with this person. And that day back in August, there went my future. I was starting to get used to the idea of going on without her. I was starting to think she is never coming back and I will just have to move on. Then, she reaches out to me. I am not really sure how to proceed here. I've never been in this situation before. Some advice would be great. Thanks.

TL;DR My ex suffered a nervous breakdown and disappeared on me 4 months ago. Now she is reaching out and wanting to talk.



Submitted December 14, 2021 at 12:48PM by Valkrane https://ift.tt/3q22Jeb
My [43/F] Ex [43/F] suffered a nervous breakdown four months ago, now she wants to talk. My [43/F] Ex [43/F] suffered a nervous breakdown four months ago, now she wants to talk. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 15, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.