Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Considering cutting off my (23f) mother (52f) indefinitely over this

I don’t know what this is, just a place to vent or just even see what I can even do about my situation. My mother is a narcissist, as a result of this our relationship is already very strained. I moved out when I was 18, been with my boyfriend for 4 years, and it’s been going very great as it’s getting more serious.

Now what the issue is, I’ve decided to check my credit score because I wanted to see if I could get a brand new car, I’ve been very good about my credit card and paying it off early and being meticulous about purchases. I see that that there’s two active accounts (one being my credit card) and then I realize there’s one more to a furniture store that’s not even in the state I live in. I realize I owe them $998, yeah sure not a big deal by any means but who the fuck is opening accounts in OTHER states under my social?

Then it hits me that this particular furniture store is the same one my mother used to buy her stuff. I confront her about it and she initially ignores it, until I tell her I’m going to report it as a fraud. And then she coughs up the truth, meanwhile blaming me during the entire process. I don’t even know what to think anymore, I’m very grateful I’m in the spot where I can pay it off. It’s just principle of my OWN mother fucking up my credit that’s just making me question even having her in my life. She’s done a lot of questionable things in her life but this just crosses the line into disturbing. But at the same time, I feel bad for how pathetic she is.

TLDR: My mom opened up an account in a furniture store with my social while I wasn’t living with her. I’m not pressing charges but I’m considering deeply just going no contact and never speaking to her again, but I wonder if that’s too harsh considering she has alot of mental issues?



Submitted December 11, 2021 at 08:36PM by iloveredfruits1 https://ift.tt/3lSBthd
Considering cutting off my (23f) mother (52f) indefinitely over this Considering cutting off my (23f) mother (52f) indefinitely over this Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 12, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.