Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Asked my(30) long distance boyfriend (39) who a woman is and he became furious

Im 30 and I asked my long distance boyfriend who's 39, who I've been with for a year, who a woman is that he follows on instagram and he snapped at me for it. She's a girl he recently followed, lives in his area and likes the same things as him. She had sent me a follow request, and quickly withdrew it so I told him about that and asked who she was and he became annoyed. I wasn't asking why she did that, I said I'm asking who she is because she did that. He said he doesn't know her and that he followed her back because they like the same things. I told him his anger feels like a defensive mechanism and that it comes across like he is hiding something. Then he made a joke like "oh she's my best friend and we hang out all of the time, is that what you think?" Which started to feel really belittling. Then he went on to say he doesn't ask me about the men I have on social media or who I'm friends with, and proceeded to say that it isn't my business really who he becomes friends with... I'm ok with my boyfriend having established female friends he had prior to meeting me, but I do feel a little weird about new ones being made during our relationship that I'm unaware of. Mind you, we have no photos together on his instagram; at his request, because he is midst house settlement with his ex he doesn't want her to know his moved on yet until it's finalised.

Tl;Dr; asked my boyfriend who a woman is off instagram and he got furious, yelled at me, belittled me and said he can be friends with who ever he wants



Submitted December 07, 2021 at 02:19AM by Quick-Supermarket-10 https://ift.tt/3ouP5AQ
Asked my(30) long distance boyfriend (39) who a woman is and he became furious Asked my(30) long distance boyfriend (39) who a woman is and he became furious Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.