Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

20 years old, no job, baby due in 3.5 weeks and my husband (23M) just cheated on me for the 9th time

Im not sure if I’m posting in the right place but I have no idea what to do I need advice urgently. I am 36 weeks pregnant and have been married to the baby’s dad since February. I got pregnant and shortly after found out that he’s cheated on me a total of 8 times throughout our relationship and I stupidly decided to stay since it all happened before we got married and I got pregnant and I wanted my son to have a family desperately. I still have major trust issues obviously and cannot trust him with other females. Just a few hours ago he had some people over, one guy and two females from work. They were getting drunk and partying downstairs while I was upstairs. I don’t trust him so I had my door wide open and was listening just in case something happened. And I’m glad I did because apparently one of the girls took her shirt off so she was just in her bikini (we all went swimming earlier) and my husband decided to undo her bikini. All I heard was the other girl saying “you have a wife and a baby boy on the way dont do that” so I ran downstairs and long story short it was a whole scene. But that was the last straw for me. I packed some things and I came back to my moms house. My main concern is that I have been a stay at home wife finishing up my last prerequisite for nursing school while he’s been paying all the bills. I am due in 24 days. I have no job so I will not be getting maternity leave pay. I don’t even have everything that I need for the baby yet since my husband has not been buying anything that I tell him to. Luckily most of the stuff I do have is stuff that has been gifted by my family so I will be taking that stuff. I feel like my life is over. I have $500 in bills per month and have no idea where I’m gonna get that money from to get me through maternity leave not to mention I still will have to have money for whatever the baby may need after he’s here. Does anyone know any resources or legal advice on what to do from here??? I’m only 20 years old I have no idea what I’m doing i feel like my life is over please help me

TLDR; I just left my husband for cheating and I’m due with a baby soon & have been financially dependent on him, don’t know what to do



Submitted August 01, 2021 at 02:10AM by touchmyberginer https://ift.tt/3C3GiL2
20 years old, no job, baby due in 3.5 weeks and my husband (23M) just cheated on me for the 9th time 20 years old, no job, baby due in 3.5 weeks and my husband (23M) just cheated on me for the 9th time Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.