Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Not my (M32) wife’s (F32) physical type

Hi all….I (33M) have been married to my wife (F32) for roughly 3 years now (dates for 2 before marriage). We have a son and for the most part are a happy family…great parents for sure.

For the last year I have noticed my wife not want anything to do with intimacy with me. When we do have sex it feels forced, and it is always initiated by me.

I don’t think my wife physically find me attractive or sexual anymore….and here is the kicker…I never really thought I was her type but now I know.

Prior to me she had a type…which was basically over 6’2….all of them.

I am 5’8 and think the newly wed phase has completely worn off and I am just not what she’s into.

Now you may ask “why did she marry you then”….well, I am actually am a good looking guy, in shape, educated and a good job (need had a problem getting a girl)…on paper and in life I would like to think I’m a great catch but physically I don’t think it’s what turns her on. She has always dropped little hints here or there “my friend got engaged…he is cute and so tall,etc”

I think she looked past her physical preference for security….but eventually your desires come out for your preferences.

We are great parents, get along well…but there is zero sexuality. I’m a firm believer everyone gets horny and everyone wants sex…but it’s only with that person that they want it with..and unfortunately it isn’t me.

Not sure what to do….

TL;DR - Think not being my wife’s physical type has made her not want me anymore. Lost on what to do.



Submitted July 25, 2021 at 11:38PM by EastBayMr https://ift.tt/3i4Lwyd
Not my (M32) wife’s (F32) physical type Not my (M32) wife’s (F32) physical type Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.