Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Why am I never someone's first choice?

I'm (26F) a nice person, I am. My friends think I'm too nice, and I give these guys emotional support and friendship too easily - I'm the wife without the commitment, as my friend put it. Especially during this last year and lockdown, I get close with people via virtual platforms, and then they always end up choosing someone else.

Its not been that many men, but the most recent one has really got to me. He (27M) was a genuinely nice guy, ticked all the boxes, put in effort, and I was falling for him, and now he's with someone else and I won't even get to keep the friend I made in him.

He was really great. I feel lost and hopeless. I think other people see me as expendable, whereas I see them as integral to my life once I get close to them. Then they leave and I'm left broken. I can't imagine ever being happy, and I can't ever imagine being chosen by someone.

Tl;Dr - How do you get over someone and be happy, when they were the one you thought you were looking for?



Submitted March 23, 2021 at 11:48AM by Left_Introduction221 https://ift.tt/39acCPw
Why am I never someone's first choice? Why am I never someone's first choice? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.