Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (17M) told me i’m (17F) the worst experience he’s ever had

me and my bf were just play fighting, joking around saying things but then he said “you’re the worst experience i’ve ever had”. i’m not too sure what that means as it doesn’t really make sense but to me it sounds like he’s saying out of all his ex’s, i’m the worst person he’s ever been with. i may be assuming it but that’s the only thing that makes sense to me. i told him that it was disrespectful of him to say to me, we got in an argument and he basically said he didn’t know what it meant or why he said it, but he said it anyway because he knew it would cause a reaction?

like how does someone say something to cause a reaction and not know what it means when they say it? anyway just want your guys’ opinions on what you think it meant and why he’s saying he doesn’t know what it meant.

Tl;dr my boyfriend said i’m the worst experience he’s ever had and i’m not sure what it means



Submitted March 23, 2021 at 01:20PM by anonymous11238 https://ift.tt/3lKIwXP
My boyfriend (17M) told me i’m (17F) the worst experience he’s ever had My boyfriend (17M) told me i’m (17F) the worst experience he’s ever had Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.