Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (29F) fiance (38M) shows very little interest in me sexually

We're getting married this September and I'm stoked, he's a sweet caring guy who loves me and we're totally on the same page about almost everything, but I'm really bothered by one thing: he just doesn't show sexual interest in me. If I initiate he's down and I'll playfully do things like touch him or show him my breasts and he seems to like it, but he won't initiate with me at all and it's driving me up a wall!

The lack of initiation makes me feel like he isn't attracted to me or doesn't find me sexy. We just got home from a 3 week work trip a few days ago and nothing has happened. I thought he would be eager to do sexual stuff together but he hasn't shown any interest. I'm sick of always being the one to initiate, I want to feel desired. Everytime we talk about it his first reaction is for us to have sex right away, but then it just feels like pity sex or like he's trying to just find a short term solution to the issue.

I wouldn't say I'm conflicted because our relationship overall is so solid, more just disappointed in this portion of it. Do I just accept that this is how he is? Is there a different way to get through to him other than a talk?

To be clear, at the beginning of our relationship he was always telling me how sexy I was, initiated, all that good stuff. I haven't gained weight really, I pretty much look the same, I dont know what changed!

Tl;dr: my fiance is a great guy but I'm feeling like he isn't attracted to me anymore and it's making me insecure, not sure what to do about it



Submitted March 23, 2021 at 06:18PM by AWOLInchWorm https://ift.tt/3tOggX5
My (29F) fiance (38M) shows very little interest in me sexually My (29F) fiance (38M) shows very little interest in me sexually Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.