Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I found out my husband's dark secret (you can guess) so he burned the house down with me and the kids inside. How do I proceed?

(Posting again because I missed some rules)

This happened February 1, the kids and I (35f) are all alive, but they have not found him (35m) He has been charged with 5 counts and is armed and dangerous. I dont know what to do. I can't even cancel amazon prime or the internet (to a house that has been declared a total loss) because the bills are in my husband's name.

How do you divorce in this situation? We had been together 11 years but married for 8. I asked the prosecutor and she told me I would have to consult a lawyer but I don't even know what type of lawyer to call. How do you cancel bills in this situation? Or even file taxes?? They said I would need a POA but it's not like I can get that. They won't stop billing me and I've even had to pay a few overdraft fees.

I don't have to worry about custody because the state filed protective orders for me and all of the children so I'm good there for now.

What else am I not thinking of? I've applied for section 8 and foodstamps and medical card already. We went to some food banks and people donated some clothes since we only have what we were wearing at 4:30 am.

Please if you know of any resources I will call or write them all. I'm in IL near St. Louis. Insurance doesn't cover arson so I won't have anything there. Red Cross was able to give me $1000, but they are now maxed out with what they can give me and my case is closed. I'm having problems finding resources because so many are hurting during this pandemic but if you know of any I can try please let me know.

TL;DR my husband snapped and I'm lost



Submitted March 24, 2021 at 08:12PM by FrenchToast_Styx https://ift.tt/3w0xpiu
I found out my husband's dark secret (you can guess) so he burned the house down with me and the kids inside. How do I proceed? I found out my husband's dark secret (you can guess) so he burned the house down with me and the kids inside. How do I proceed? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.