Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband (32/m) wants to open up relationship with me (30/f). I'm reluctant. Want kids. Looking for stability.

Together for seven, married two years now. My husband for the last year or so has seriously put forward the idea of an open marriage. I was shocked and cried my eyes out the first time he brought it up as I thought things were going good.. Whenever he brings it up, he also proceeds to tell me that he loves me, doesn't want to leave me for anyone else and sees a future of family with me. So he just wants a happy committed relationship with something on the side sometimes.

We grew up in the same church community. We are each other firsts for everything. But he says that he still wants to explore his urges to sleep with other women since we've only had each other. I think this is a fair opinion to have because looking back I also thouhy that maybe we should have dated the people before getting married. But actually I am very happy in the marriage, with our once a week sex life and eventually Id like children with him. Till now we've had a lovely healthy relationship, no cheating, financially stable, supportive partners to each other, giving each other plenty of personal space. We love each other...

I'm quite clear about my personal moral compass and that I don't want that for my life. I am however not totally inconsiderate of his feelings so, read, talked to people, weighed up the pros and cons. I need help navigating this situation....we have talked about divorce and consider it our last choice though more and more I'm considering it....although Id hate to since I'm 30 and would ideally wants some kids, stability in my life. I am far too embarrassed to talk about it with my family and friends. Everybody thinks we're v.happy and ready to have kids.

Tldr: husband wants open relationship. I don't. But we love each other. How do I navigate and find solutions?



Submitted March 24, 2021 at 05:29PM by Immediate-Clothes992 https://ift.tt/3cjWA7z
Husband (32/m) wants to open up relationship with me (30/f). I'm reluctant. Want kids. Looking for stability. Husband (32/m) wants to open up relationship with me (30/f). I'm reluctant. Want kids. Looking for stability. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.