Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [F29] boyfriend [M25] made an odd comment that I'm still thinking about.

We are both in our twenties. A couple weeks ago, we were in bed just having a chat. I think I said something silly and laughed at it. He then said, "One of the least attractive things about you is how entertaining you find yourself." I immediately curled up and asked if he was serious because that was really hurtful to hear. He said he was just joking and after a few times of saying he was, I let it slide and we continued to watch something.

It's been 2 or so weeks since then and I keep remembering it every now and then and just feel utterly hurt by it. I don't even understand why because it's not insanely rude or anything. Am I just sensitive and I should just let it go? He's normally extremely kind, affectionate and supportive so I honestly don't hold it against him. It's more than fair that he finds aspects of me unattractive; I was just shocked by how it came out.

So yeah, just trying to gain some outside perspective on this.

tl;dr
My boyfriend made a comment that was hurtful but said it was a joke. It's been 2 weeks and it's still bothering me. Not sure what to do.



Submitted October 31, 2020 at 11:50AM by Frostbitten__ https://ift.tt/3kYWG6o
My [F29] boyfriend [M25] made an odd comment that I'm still thinking about. My [F29] boyfriend [M25] made an odd comment that I'm still thinking about. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.