Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24m) am terrified of being cheated on due to past relationships

Basically the title. My last 2 long term relationships ended with me being cheated on. I've been dating my partner (20f) for about 7 months now. I am realizing I now have a huge issue with being terrified of being cheated on.

She has a few guy friends that she hangs out with, and every time she does I get so much anxiety. I know there is nothing wrong with her having guy friends at all, and would never ask her not to hang out with them. Since that's controlling and unreasonable. But I don't know how to stop worrying about her cheating on me.

I have nightmares about it. It has nothing to do with her, and is due to it happening in my last 2 relationships. I just don't know how to get over this fear and move on from it, and now I'm started to worry if it gets worse it's going to ruin the best relationship I've ever had. Does anyone have any experience or advice getting over being cheated on in past relationships?

TL;DR - Have been cheated on twice in last relationships and am having trouble getting over the fear of it happening again in my current relationship



Submitted January 31, 2020 at 08:54AM by lock_ed https://ift.tt/38UdGnW
I (24m) am terrified of being cheated on due to past relationships I (24m) am terrified of being cheated on due to past relationships Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.