Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (20f) have never fought with anyone as much as my boyfriend (22m).

My boyfriend and I fight a lot. We’ve been together 6ish months. The fighting has definitely gotten less often, but now it’s gotten worse. A lot of the time, he has bad dreams about me cheating on him and he’ll wake up and call me and accuse me of things and tell me I’m a whore and other things like that. It really hurts my feelings because I’ve never given any indication of cheating or anything, I would NEVER do that to him.

I understand that he can’t help the dreams. But, instead of just telling me about them and me trying to reassure him (like I always do) he ends up calling me a whore and saying that I’d actually do that. He also tells me since we haven’t had sex in a week that means that I must be cheating on him.

I just can’t deal with the fighting anymore. We are fine 80% of the time and when we’re good, we’re really good and I’m really happy. But when we’re bad, it’s really bad. It’s not just normal fights, it always turns to me crying and being called names and I’m scared it’ll turn worse.

How do I get him to stop? I don’t know how to prove to him that I wouldn’t cheat on him and that I just want to be with him.

TL;DR: my boyfriend has dreams that I would cheat on him and calls me names and I don’t know how to make him stop.



Submitted January 31, 2020 at 03:40PM by rumhamlife https://ift.tt/3b1mN8q
I (20f) have never fought with anyone as much as my boyfriend (22m). I (20f) have never fought with anyone as much as my boyfriend (22m). Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.