Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

today is my (26M) anniversary of being 7 years clean

idk if this is the right sub. Today marks 7 years clean. I decided to get my life around after my sister said and I remember this vividly "you useless fuck, if you don't get your shit together your gonna end up dead. You won't ever see me again, your brother, your mom or your dad. I will make sure of that! Either pick up your shit or get lost". I know what your saying that was harsh but its what I needed and I went to rehab the same day and moved in with my sister while I was going.

A year later I met my SO that I am thinking about asking her to marry me later tonight! She has helped me not fall back whenever I have cravings and usually bribes me with food instead (not gonna lie I've gotten kinda chubby cause she's a damn good cook lol)

All in all I just want to let people know cause I am forever grateful to have my sister, my SO, my parents, my nephews,my brother (I guess) and my BIL in my life, they have helped me through all of this and I could never do it without them! I took them out to dinner (my SO, sister, BIL and my nephews) but I was wondering is there something more I could do?

TL;DR:I am 7 years clean today and I want to do something special for my family



Submitted November 13, 2019 at 07:42PM by blazed_toucan https://ift.tt/2CTx1bf
today is my (26M) anniversary of being 7 years clean today is my (26M) anniversary of being 7 years clean Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 13, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.