Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Adjusting to a love child from an affair?

Let's just rip the bandaid off and expose my wound and soap opera drama.. Long to provide relevant details for specific advice.

I (33/f) found out that my husband (35/m) for over a decade, and the father of my children (13, 12 & 6) has been cheating on me, and the mistress (33/f) is pregnant and decided on keeping it.

He stated that all decisions were mine to make, and he'd agree.. And I have waited to make any decisions until I've had time to process...

The problem... It's been over a month since I've found out and it simply feels like a never ending cycle of emotions without any progression towards acceptance, let alone some sort of plan. I feel stuck in limbo.

So, I need advice on how to stop feeling sorry for myself and all the other emotions and start finding a way to move towards some sort of solution... We haven't even told our children yet because I wanted to have some sort of plan to tell them about what's going to happen and i havent been able to get out of my own heartbreak to figure one out yet...

I have not ruled out any solution, as far as staying married or divorcing... Coparenting is obviously top priority either way, which is why I need to figure things out.

So, please advice on how to adjust to my new reality?

TLDR; my husband is having another child with someone else and I can't emotionally process it.



Submitted November 13, 2019 at 03:43PM by BetrayedBrokenLove https://ift.tt/2QiXCGy
Adjusting to a love child from an affair? Adjusting to a love child from an affair? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 14, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.