Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My parents are going to show up at my home uninvited.

My (21M) parents (56m & 51f) are going to show up at my home uninvited. More importantly, they're showing up after I've repeatedly told them that they are very much unwelcome and that they are not allowed at my home.

I cut them out a long time ago because they were awful parents, screaming at me, hitting me, threatening me, intimidating me until I was obedient. There have been multiple cases where they've broken my things, and cases where they've thrown plates of food at me.

I got a job and moved across the country as soon as I could, and I cut them off from everything. I told them that I would only ever talk to them again if they both sought out professional help.

What do I do when they show up at my door?

TL;DR: Abusive parents forcing themselves back into my life despite very clear boundaries being set.



Submitted October 31, 2019 at 09:28PM by phongku https://ift.tt/2NziiH6
My parents are going to show up at my home uninvited. My parents are going to show up at my home uninvited. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.