So I found out my fiancé is been with for close to four years had some second thoughts about our future marriage and panicked and cheated on me with her ex. I didn’t find out until I did some digging and found out she was snap chatting him. Long story short she had been acting really weird so I got suspicious.
Prior to that I had carried her through a prolonged rut where she sat on the couch all day and I was tasked with keeping the house clean and doing my job and dealing with her stress.
I feel like I was repaid by being cheated on. I’ve been cheated on in several relationships and it’s been really damaging to my self esteem. I never thought she would be the one to do this to me and it’s crushing me. So we broke up, called off the wedding, and I’ve been living at my parents house for about 2 months.
I have been overwhelmingly sad. My ex has been super pushy and emotionally manipulative about getting me to take her back but I just can’t. I know she’ll end up with more rollercoaster ups and downs and something like this will happen again. But I feel so alone and empty. I’ve been seeing a therapist and that helps some but I’ve never been this sad before. I’m not doing shit at work and luckily we’ve been slow, but still I just want to lay in bed or play video games all day.
I’ve been on several dating apps and have just faced further rejection. I’ve never actually premeditated anything but my brain sometimes wanders to just ending it. To stop this hurt and end my deep rooted confidence issues. I just feel like no one will ever love me for me and I’m not a super outgoing confident guy when it comes to meeting new partners.
Has anyone ever been through something similar? I just need someone to tell me it gets better if people could share stories or insights about light at the end of the tunnel I think it would help me a lot. I really hope some of you reach out and actually comment because I’m not one to beg but I really need some perspective here. I’m really struggling. Specifically how have others dealt with this or how have you worked through life altering loss to become better and happy again?
TL;DR: my fiancé cheated on me and I’m really struggling to find self confidence and happiness as a result.
Submitted November 20, 2019 at 01:12PM by throawayRA765839 https://ift.tt/2KGfhEg


No comments:
Post a Comment