Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (F29) and my bf (M26) broke up today. Devastated and at a loss - please help

Tl;dr - broke up today, mutual decision, he moved out permanently to another city just hours ago, 0% chance of reconciliation. Emotionally wrecked - any advice would be wonderful.

So we have been dating for about 2 years. We created a beautiful relationship based on a really deep friendship. We're silly together, loving, have so much fun, sex was mindblowing, encourage each other to better ourselves, travel a lot. We were the full package for each other.

But problems started emerging here and there, and the dynamic turned unhealthy. At first, we tried to sort through them. But it was clear that there are so many issues we can't resolve, and it's dragging us down. So the decision was mutual - I proposed it several days ago, and he agreed today. He moved out. I am devastated.

I have NEVER felt so unconditionally loved, cherished, celebrated, and empowered in my life. I am so empty without this ray of sunshine around. I also have never been this wildly attracted (emotionally, but also physically) to anyone in my entire life, and he felt the same. One look across the room, and we had to be on top of each other. That chemistry is hard to find. But we loved spending every moment together.

He loved me so openly, and I couldn't open myself up enough to show him the same level of wonderful love. Trust issues etc. I regret it so much. I wish I could turn back time and just immerse myself in him. This regret is haunting.

This is best for both of us, and we ended on wonderful terms. He is set on us never getting back in the future ever again, and keeping it strictly platonic. Man, is this hard to grasp.

I just have this horrible empty feeling in my gut. The house is so quiet without our bursting into song or play-fighting. If anyone has any advice on how to get through the pain? How to get over the feeling that there is literally no one else in the world more compatible than this amazing creature? Any advice is super appreciated.



Submitted November 11, 2019 at 02:45PM by theoreoestofpandas https://ift.tt/2qIbUFO
Me (F29) and my bf (M26) broke up today. Devastated and at a loss - please help Me (F29) and my bf (M26) broke up today. Devastated and at a loss - please help Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 12, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.