Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I an idiot for agreeing to do long distance with somebody I’ve been dating for 2 months?

I’m 26(f) and I met an amazing guy about 2 months ago. After having dealt with men who are hot and cold it’s been really refreshing to finally meet someone who is thoughtful and actually communicates.

However, I find that I’m constantly trying to stop myself from falling for him since he has to go away to the UK early next year to complete his education for 6 months. Even though I know he’s coming back - is it worth the heartbreak?

Feel free to ask any follow up questions as I do need some advice with this

Tl;dr met an amazing guy and I’m wondering if signing up to do long distance for half a year is brave or utterly stupid



Submitted November 11, 2019 at 11:48PM by nudgema https://ift.tt/2O20fJW
Am I an idiot for agreeing to do long distance with somebody I’ve been dating for 2 months? Am I an idiot for agreeing to do long distance with somebody I’ve been dating for 2 months? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 12, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.