Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Where's the line between being uncomfortable with your partners clothing & being controlling?

This has been an issue since we got together when we were 18 & constantly comes up every summer.

Context: Husband (26M) doesn't like when I (26F) wear less covering bikinis bottoms, but with the way my body is shaped, pretty much all of them tend to rise up when I walk, not to mention they're quite more comfortable & don't give me as much chafe etc

He's never explicitly said "no you cannot wear that" but when I wear them, the second I put it on he looks at me with this weird face & always ends in an argument because he acts weird the whole day until I force it out of him.

I bring it up with him & he denies it for a bit but finally admits it. He says its "unnecessary for me to wear bottoms so revealing" & "why cant I just buy a bigger pair."

To be honest I don't want to, why should I? I like them, I feel confident, I don't want to spend money on something I don't need to & unless I wear something the completely covers my lower half, they'll just ride up anyway so it feels kind of pointless. Literally EVERYONE on the beach is wearing bikini bottoms like mine so its not like I stand out.

If it matters, I don't care what he wears ever.

TLDR; husband doesn't approve of my bikini choices, hasn't outright said "you cannot wear them" but acts weird when I wear them. Is it 'controlling' behaviour or should I compromise?



Submitted November 11, 2019 at 01:18PM by wheresthelin3 https://ift.tt/2O1JaQp
Where's the line between being uncomfortable with your partners clothing & being controlling? Where's the line between being uncomfortable with your partners clothing & being controlling? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 12, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.