My (29m) gf (34) is very clingy. I always thought it would be endearing, but I'm feeling smothered by her all the time. My life has become a cycle of work, a few hours of sleep, her. She "gives" me days to relax every once in a while, but she expects to be rewarded with a week or two of me giving her all of my time in return.
She just started on me again. I am finishing up a 13 hour shift, going home, sleeping, working out, doing laundry, and then going to see her. She's complaining about me doing laundry, that it should have been done earlier in the week so it didn't cut in to her time. This turns in to a 30 minute discussion, and I'm just so tired of it.
This is only one example. It's becoming a pattern of things like this. I've told her I'm starting to feel smothered and she acts like she will let up, and once things are okay again, she forces the issue again. Like me cleaning my clothes should be scheduled around her time. She wants access to my phone, email, all accounts (I dont even use social media like facebook or instagram), doesn't like me talking to friends, started an argument because a girl at chic fil a gave me a free milkshake, and much more.
I'm so tired of this. Make it stop.
tl;dr I got a stage 5 clinger.
Submitted October 25, 2019 at 01:57AM by undercovermf https://ift.tt/2BEytgZ


No comments:
Post a Comment