Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (39F) wife at a party with another male in the bathroom.

Aw man I dont even know where to start

My wife is often going out with her friends, it is always convenitently arranged so that I need to look after the kids so cant go / or I never get invited and instead I get to hear about how great a night it was and this couple said this and this husband of one of the girls said that etc.

This weekend, for the first time ever I was asked if I (40M) wanted to go to a party with my wife and her friends. On of the couples had a argument and the female went home and left the husband at the party. Everything was going well, got on well with everyone, until the very end when my wife disappeared. After a while I decided to go look for her and as I entered the kitchen I caught a couple of people talking in hushed tones and pointing to the bathroom, as soon as they saw me they sprang back as if nothing was going on and then one of them started to "cough" randomly. shortly after, the bathroom door swings open and the husband from the arguing couple walks out and disappears into the house and from within the bathroom, obscured by the door, I hear my wife trying to act like she was just in there doing her thing.

No sooner as he had walked out, one of the girls who had been talking queitly ran straight into the bathroom with my wife closing the door behind her, meanwhile a male who had also been talking queitly when I walked into attempts to make idle chit chat. Eventually both girls emerge from the bathroom and disperse into the house.

I go in search of the guy who was in the bathroom and ask him, what he was doing in the bathroom with my wife and he repeatedly told me he hadnt been in the bathroom with her. I then find my wife and ask her the same question and am told that "he _had_ been in there with her but they were talking about his wife". I continue to probe and the story begins to change... "He was just in there cleaning up some mess", "I didnt even know he was in there", "I was drunk I cant remember", "It wasnt just me and him, my friend (the one who ran in when he came out) was in there as well" "I was just on the toilet". As well as her friend then attempts to tell another version altogether..

She has continues to tell me nothing happened, which I would have believed if there hadnt been soo many different versions + a flat out denial from the husband, and besides I dont think it was appropriate for him to have been in the bathroom with her at the same time anyway.

I am in pieces :-( I dont know if I am over-reacting, I dont know whether to believe her, I just dont know what to do :-(

TL;DR:I caught my Wife in the bathroom with another guy. Some of her friends try to help cover it up. My Wife has told conflicting versions of what was going on, the guy flat out denied being in there with her (despite walking out and past me). Just need some advice on whether my reaction to this is justified.



Submitted October 26, 2019 at 05:23PM by yorkiebar2019 https://ift.tt/2pXWAEw
My (39F) wife at a party with another male in the bathroom. My (39F) wife at a party with another male in the bathroom. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.