Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [F20] just caught my roommate [F20] cheating on her boyfriend [M20]

My roommate and her boyfriend have been dating for approx. 1.5 years. They’re actually supposed to get engaged. She’s been hanging around one of our mutual friends for almost 2 months now, and I mean there’s been speculation and we give her a hard time. But after last night, I never thought she’d actually follow through.

I was gonna go take a shower but she was in before me. By habit, i open the door and usually grab what i need when she’s in there. We are comfortable seeing each other nude, so when the door was locked, I was confused. She hands me my stuff and then closes the door again. I immediately forget something again. I go to open the door; locked again. I’m searching for my stuff in the counter and I see a pair of her friends glasses. Sometimes as a joke, she takes his stuff. I immediately ask who’s glasses these are and she says HERS. She doesn’t wear glasses. I say they look like her friends and she gets quiet. I look down, and his clothes are hidden under her towel.

I immediately say: Oh my god. Is ________ in the shower with you?

She pokes her head out and says: No, what, why would say that, etc. (Usually she laughs and denies it like a joke since I always tease her. But she looked actually scared.)

I say: Oh my god, he’s in there with you.

She says: Please you literally can’t tell anybody, I’m being so serious, OP. Please don’t say anything.

I freak out, grab my shit, and walk out. I didn’t know how to react!!

Here’s the kicker: her boyfriend just joined the military and is on his way to basic training right now. They have no form of contact. And won’t see each other for another 20ish weeks.

Her boyfriend hates me, because I would always tease the fact that she loved the other dude more. Should I stay out of it, or try to inform him once he gets normal contacting privileges?

I guess I’m only asking because I have a huge fear of getting cheated on and I would want to know, but I don’t want to betray her.

Side note; now she’s denying the whole thing as a prank. But why would his stuff (clothes/underwear/glasses) all be in there? And why would she freak the fuck out?

TLDR; Room mate was caught showering with other dude she was friends with. Her boyfriend has no idea because he’s in boot camp.



Submitted October 29, 2019 at 03:13AM by blackchevyimpala https://ift.tt/2q1h3IR
I [F20] just caught my roommate [F20] cheating on her boyfriend [M20] I [F20] just caught my roommate [F20] cheating on her boyfriend [M20] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.