Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [m28] have a crush on a woman [F44] who drinks at the same bar I do and I don't know if I should ask her out.

So I moved to the city a year ago for a new job. I discovered this fun bar a block away from my apartment building and usually go every Thursday to get a few drinks. Everyone that usually goes is a regular so everyone knows everyone.

A few weeks ago, a woman started coming in every Thursday. She was very pretty and a new face so everyone noticed her. She sat in the same corner I was at and get herself a vodka-cranberry. We were both watching Sportscenter before she struck up a conversation with me. I introduced myself and talked shit about something or another. I learned she is a divorced mom of two teenagers and the husband has them thursday night til sunday morning. She then told me she decided to give this bar a try since her date cancelled on her at the last minute.

Last week she came in a few minutes after I did and sat down at my table after ordering her drink. After chatting for a bit, she challenged me to a game of pool which I won. After the game, she wanted me to teach her about how my cue technique and how I line up my shots. I showed her how to hold the cue and everything.

After a few more drinks that she had thrown herself into her job since the divorce and that she started coming here to get herself out of the house. She wanted to know if I was the same way which I admitted I was somewhat like that but I was making new friends around town. Before she left, she asked me to add her on Facebook. I haven't used my facebook in ages so it took me a moment to redownload the app which she gave me shit for not using Facebook. After she paid her tab, she gave me a hug and told me "see you next week."

So I have been stewing on this for a week now and was planning to go to the bar tonight. Was she flirting with me?. Is she interested in me? Was she being friendly? Is it weird that I don't find the age difference weird? Am I overthinking things?

TL;DR I met a real chill woman at my bar a handful times and I have developed a crush on her and I am not sure I should ask her out.



Submitted October 31, 2019 at 02:00PM by 28inlovewith44 https://ift.tt/2JyT3nh
I [m28] have a crush on a woman [F44] who drinks at the same bar I do and I don't know if I should ask her out. I [m28] have a crush on a woman [F44] who drinks at the same bar I do and I don't know if I should ask her out. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.