Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend (20f) and I (22m) dating for 7 months, got chlamydia but I’ve never cheated

I’m going to try and not ramble and make this as short as I can. So my girlfriend has been experiencing some stomach pain for acouple weeks now and we’ve been to urgent care twice. Both times they said she had a burst cyst and that’s what was causing the pain, they also took a swab the second time. Acouple days went past and she got a call from the clinic and they said she had chlamydia. We were both really upset and confused so she went home and we’ve been not in the best place the last couple days. Weird thing to me is in the hospital they gave her a shot and 4 pills and I asked the nurse what it was for and she said (20f) knew what it was. My girlfriend said it was for the infection ( I thought she meant the burst cyst) but the medication was for the chlamydia..

I asked her why she didn’t tell me at the time and she said she thought it was for her stomach and nausea which I find hard to believe because if someone was stabbing me in the ass with a needle and giving me 4 pills I’d be asking them exactly what there for. But anyways I’ve got tested back in 2018 and was negative, again in 2019 May when we started talking because I didn’t want to give her anything if I had it, and it was negative and then another one in June after we’ve had sex, and it was negative. We started dating in May and she said she cut everyone off and hasn’t talked or did anything with anyone but me since we started talking. We went though a couple months without sex because I have extreme anxiety and panic attacks which she was very understanding and was always reassuring, we still managed to build a really good relationship without it, I still would please her but I just had to much anxiety to do anything at the time. but I finally got over it somewhat and we started having sex again and now we have Chlamydia... I know I didn’t do anything with anyone and I’ve been negative every time I got checked. She swears she hasn’t done anything and won’t say anything other then she hasn’t. So I’m really in a bad spot right now. I don’t want to end a relationship over something that may not be her fault some how but I don’t see how else we could have got it.
Any advice would be really appreciated, I’m Loosing my mind

TL;DR girlfriend found out she has chlamydia, I know I didn’t cheat, she says she didn’t cheat either. What are my options

EDIT: she broke it off with me because she can’t “handle these trust issues when she’s telling the truth” ah boy, life is strange my friends. Thanks for all the replies. Little life advice don’t trust anyone



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 09:21AM by awaywego4999 https://ift.tt/2NjxbND
My girlfriend (20f) and I (22m) dating for 7 months, got chlamydia but I’ve never cheated My girlfriend (20f) and I (22m) dating for 7 months, got chlamydia but I’ve never cheated Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.