Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is she too young for me? (Repost)

(My original post was locked and it said to edit in my relationship length and repost it, so that's what I'm doing)

So I'm 19 and a sophomore in college and the girl I've been sort of seeing is 18 and in high school. We're both girls. We've been seeing eachother (kinda) for almost a month.

Now that age difference doesn't seem like anything and I wouldn't think so either, but she seems to think it's a lot. She keeps talking about how we'll be good together because she likes "older women" like me, and how older women usually like her because she's so "mature" for her age. She told me about a teacher she has a crush on as an example.

That's super weird to me and honestly makes me uncomfortable. It seems like she's really immature for her age. Should I just not bother? What do y'all think?

Tl;dr: only 1 year older, but she makes a huge deal about me being an "older woman" and acts kinda immature

Addition: I'm not 100% sure she is 18, but that's what she told me



Submitted October 31, 2019 at 02:37AM by Throwaway186419 https://ift.tt/2JBIos4
Is she too young for me? (Repost) Is she too young for me? (Repost) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.