Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My chinese food lady (~30?f) bought me (26m) 100$ of baby gifts and I don't know how to repay her

.

I know this isnt a typical "relationship" but this feels like the place I need advice from.

We dont know each others name, but we've always been friendly. We first met when I was delivering food, and I always made a point of being friendly and patient with FOH staff. It's been a couple of years, I no longer deliver food, but I am regularly buying chinese food from this woman, tipping alright (5$ every pickup, on a 20$ ticket) and we exchange platitudes.

My partner and I recently had a baby. when the woman found out she bought us gifts and it honestly feels like way too much! she also didnt let me pay for the food. Any suggestions on how to thank her?

tl;dr chinese food lady was extremely generous and I feel awkward about it.



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 07:03PM by dugdagoose https://ift.tt/34bs2hC
My chinese food lady (~30?f) bought me (26m) 100$ of baby gifts and I don't know how to repay her My chinese food lady (~30?f) bought me (26m) 100$ of baby gifts and I don't know how to repay her Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.