Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is it bad that I like spending my time alone?

26M, Every time I go out with my coworkers, with the exception of one or two, I really dislike the topics of conversation that they all talk about. They just want to gossip and have small talk about things that I’m just not interested in. I like to have fun but I guess my idea of interesting conversation and a good time is different. Everyone just wants to go out and drink that’s not my vibe at all. After the end of my last relationship about 1.5 years ago, it made me a lot more introverted than I already was, but I genuinely don’t mind going out by myself to get food, do hobbies, watch movies, etc. Dating doesn’t really interest me that much anymore, I stopped trying to do it about 6 months ago but don’t have a burning desire to date again. I guess I’ve become comfortable with being alone. I feel like I should still keep trying to go be social, but I don’t have a strong desire to do it.

TL;DR- I like spending my time alone and I’m not sure if I’m ever going to want to be with another person again. Is this a bad thing?



Submitted October 26, 2019 at 08:56PM by anonymous2178 https://ift.tt/2JkQCEL
Is it bad that I like spending my time alone? Is it bad that I like spending my time alone? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 26, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.