Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend switched with his twin to test me

I'm 20 and they're 23.

That's pretty much it. Been together 4 months. There's a few differences between the boys but the relevant one is that my one has a scar on his arm. They live together, I was at their place and my boyfriend said he was going to take a shower. 5 minutes after that he came in the room, hair wet and wearing a towel like he'd just come out the shower, and kissed me, I kissed back, he put his hands on my butt and I'm not really sure how to explain it but I felt like something was different.

I pulled back and looked him over. I realised his scar was missing and lost my shit, shoved him off me, and left the bedroom ready to tell my boyfriend about what his brother had done, but then the brother comes out, looks at my boyfriend (sat on the couch and clearly not having showered in the last 5 minutes) and said "she figured it out".

Boyfriend then hugs me and says he "had to be sure" because apparently people not being able to tell them apart has caused some serious issues for both of them growing up, and he needed to know he could trust me. He was talking about this whole thing like it was a test and I passed, so I told him to go fuck himself and left.

I never consented to kissing the brother, but that's what's now happened, and my boyfriend is presenting it like some genius idea but I just feel violated. While I know, logically, that my boyfriend was in the next room, I can't help but wonder what might have happened if I didn't notice how weird it felt, and IDK how I can be in the same room with either of them again after this. I just feel ashamed and IDK how I can trust my boyfriend after this.

I know this sounds absolutely insane, but I don't have anyone I can talk to IRL about this. How do I move forward with this being a thing that's happened?

TL;DR: Boyfriend sent his twin to test me to see if I knew it was the twin. Unsure what to do moving forward.



Submitted October 27, 2019 at 12:54PM by ratwinthing https://ift.tt/2WhoNlU
Boyfriend switched with his twin to test me Boyfriend switched with his twin to test me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.