Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend (18F) threw a TV remote at me (18M) tonight.

My girlfriend has always been a sweetheart but when she is mad or upset she becomes totally heartless. Tonight I kindly asked her for the TV remote and she threw it at me out of anger. We’ve been together for 9 months and it’s seems to get worse as time goes on. Part of me wants to leave so badly but my heart could never do that to her. She has both anxiety and depression which she takes meds for. The part of me that wants to leave is scared that she’ll fall down this hole of depression if I’m gone because she doesn’t have much family/friends and so she looks up to me ALOT. I will appreciate any advice from you guys. An outburst like this has never happened before. Do I think with my brain or my heart in this situation?

TLDR: Angry girlfriend threw a remote at me.



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 01:11AM by its_rynooo https://ift.tt/2JtNnuN
My girlfriend (18F) threw a TV remote at me (18M) tonight. My girlfriend (18F) threw a TV remote at me (18M) tonight. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.