Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I(30f) just found out that my fiance(32m) of 4 years is a super convincing liar and it's messing with me.

So I know that this is probably super irrational and stupid, but I just can't shake it. Recently, we had an issue with someone that I'm not going to go into here, but it could only really be solved through lying. I'm a horrible liar, so when I complained to my fiancé about it, he said that he could do the talking. I basically thought, "Okay, it can't go worse than if I was talking."

So he did the talking, and even though I can't actually lie to save my life, I can usually spot a liar pretty quickly. But even though I knew that he was lying through his teeth, I found myself almost starting to believe him until I remembered what was happening. I've always known that he is a charismatic speaker, but this took it to a whole other level. He was so completely believable, and he was just making it all up as he went. It was enthralling, but looking back on it, I've started to wonder if he's lied like that to me and I just never knew it. I talked to him and asked, but he assured me that he hadn't. Despite this, whenever I think back to just how convincing he was, I start worrying if he has completely fooled me about things and I have no idea.

TLDR: I found out that my fiancé is a superb liar and it's freaking me out.



Submitted October 29, 2019 at 06:16PM by Advanced_Mess https://ift.tt/2Jx304E
I(30f) just found out that my fiance(32m) of 4 years is a super convincing liar and it's messing with me. I(30f) just found out that my fiance(32m) of 4 years is a super convincing liar and it's messing with me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 30, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.