Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How to help my niece(16f) understand that her boyfriend(16m) of one year is controlling?

My niece and her boyfriend have been together for about a year and he displays insecurities that are typical at that age. She was going on a cruise with her family and he was extremely worried about other guys.

He also doesn't let her wear certain outfits out, and he has all of her social media passwords which he will use to constantly log in and block any guys that may be interested in her.

I was once a teenage boy too so I understand the insecurity, but he's taking it too far. She sees nothing wrong with it. How can I get her to understand that this is not healthy?

TL;DR niece has insecure, controlling boyfriend



Submitted October 26, 2019 at 09:05PM by justforbrowsingman https://ift.tt/2BPXSnG
How to help my niece(16f) understand that her boyfriend(16m) of one year is controlling? How to help my niece(16f) understand that her boyfriend(16m) of one year is controlling? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.